Friday, January 16, 2009

A Night with My Hubby

Zach asked that we spend a night together at home. So, I changed some other plans around in order to be home with him. So, how did we spend our night? Well, the afternoon began with finally selling Zach's truck. Just in the nick of time to turn around and spend that money to pay for the windows.

Then we started taping and painting our new windows. We still have a ways to go.


And I finally got to clean up some. I had been avoiding cleaning as long as we were having construction in every room of the house. After sanding down the windows, I felt it was safe to finally clean. I ended up going a little crazy and even cleaned out the vacuum cleaner. The house is still a disaster with all the furniture in the middle of every room, but at least the counters and floors are a little cleaner.
We ended the night by watching Prince Caspian.

No comments: