Monday, January 12, 2009

Fun and Work

This past weekend was busy. I didn't expect it to be but that is how it ended up. Zach ended up doing a lot of work and I had a lot of fun:D

Zach began cleaning out the garage. The garage is where we put anything that did not have a spot in the new house and has been sitting there. He also attempted to fix the garage door opener. Not the little hand held button thing you push to open the garage, but the actual machine that opens the garage that is fastened to the ceiling. He was up on a ladder for hours replacing a stripped gear. He did it. But sadly, it didn't fix the garage door opener. We will have to continue on that adventure. He also game along to the party. Thank you Zach for all your hard work this weekend.


I hung out with friends for hours, exercised with my new shoes, made cookies, went to a house party, kept kiddos in Sunday school, went to a meeting about a mission trip and went to church. That is a pretty full weekend. I am still feeling the affect of exercising. I think doing most of the machines at the gym should be saved for maybe the 10th visit, not the 1st in months. At the party, I played a game called BuzzWord that I really enjoyed. We also played some games I did not enjoy as much such as Apples to Apples, but overall, I had an amazing time. At the mission trip meeting, I made the decision to pay the deposit to commit to going to Guatemala with my church. Wow, what a weekend!




I am so excited to have new tennis shoes.


The team that lost. I didn't get a pic of our team. That's right we won!

No comments: