Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas is officially over

I am sad to say that Christmas 2008 is over. We returned on Sunday night from our 2nd Christmas celebration. We headed to Peoria to have an "after Christmas" Christmas with the Bevill side of the family. I am beyond blessed to say that I have in laws that have welcomed me into their family with open arms. Which makes it a lot of fun to have 2 Christmases. I wish that we could actually be with both sides of the family on Christmas, but since Birmingham and Peoria are 10 hours away, we had to split it up. In Peoria, Zach and I were showered with gifts, food, and family. I think that sums it up.

Then we had to return home and I had to return to work. As far as work goes, I have an amazing job, but that did not make Monday even easier, but I made it through.

Sorry there are no pics...I will work on that for future blogs.

No comments: