Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Things

Last night, Zach and I decided to go try a new restaurant not too far from the house. We don't usually try new things because we rarely go out and we like to get our favorites when we do go out. Well, now we have a new place to add to our favorites. The name of the restaurant is Pied Piper's Eatery. Zach decided on the Monte Cristo and I had the chicken sandwich. Both were amazing. Here is a pic of Zach's...


A little later, some friends came over and we played Hoopla. I got Hoopla for Christmas. This was my first time playing it in years. I am happy to announce that it is just as great of a game as I remembered.

Today has been a day getting back to business. I went and worked out with a friend this morning while Zach went to work. We both got done around 2pm. We headed out to buy a garage door opener. Zach is currently working on putting that in. Wish him luck! While he has been working on that, I have been working on dinner which includes homemade pasta. I don't know yet how it will turn out yet. I will be sure to update soon on hopefully the success of the pasta and garage door opener.
Zach taking down the old garage door opener

Me using the pasta maker


My noodles. I hope they taste as good as they look:D

No comments: