Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Year

Zach and I rung in the new year at the Thompson's home. It was a pajama party in which we played a great made up game by Melanie about events of the past year that we had to pick out of a hat and act out. It was hilarious. It was definitely one of the best New Year Eves I have had. I was able to be comfy with people that I am comfy with.

The next morning, we returned to the Thompsons for some kind of Mexican breakfast thing that I did not partake in because there was spicy sausage stuff in it, but everyone else raved about it. We ended up staying the entire day at their home. We ended the day by playing Settlers of Catan (a board game). I really enjoyed playing the game especially since Zach and I won. What a way to bring in the New Year.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

We LOVE Settlers of Catan!