Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Somewhat Productive Weekend

On Saturday morning, I helped a friend learn how to make cookies. This friend had never (I really mean never) baked anything. I made sure that he did everything himself including deciding on how fine to chop nuts, nut and chip ration, etc. He did an amazing job!

Once Zach got home from work, we had to go on a shopping spree for some pants to wear to a wedding Saturday night. Our shopping spree ended at Josh's house and Zach borrowed some of his pants for the wedding. Next up was getting some plants so that we will be ready to plant in the next few days. Then it was off to the wedding.

Today, I helped in children's ministry at church and then went shopping. I got home and was ready for a nap. While taking a nap, Zach installed a ceiling fan. Way to go Zach!!!


No comments: