Saturday, May 30, 2009

Growing Something

Zach and I live in a wonderful neighborhood that has a park in which this year some neighbors decided to start a garden. We had 9 neighbors interested and so we tilled some land and marked out 9 plots. Zach and I spent hours in our mud hole trying to make hills for our plants to grow on. It took us several days over several weeks to finally get things planted. Some plants, but mostly seeds. I am happy to say that we are actually growing things. I am not saying that they will last, but they have popped up and that is pretty exciting. No surprise to me, I have already forgotten what seeds I put where, so I am not sure what I am growing, but I am growing.

This is a picture of all the plots...ours is the one of the far left.


I do happen to know that these are the green bean plants!!!

1 comment:

lynb said...

I am so impressed that you are growing vegetables in your garden. I will look forward to seeing the harvest.