Friday, May 15, 2009

A Couple of New Things

Over the past few days, I have experienced a few new things.

The first was cooking my own pancakes at a restaurant. Due to the current economic situation, many places are having some real deals. Pfunky Griddle is one of the places offering a great deal...unlimited pancakes for $3. As I mentioned, we were in charge of cooking our own. It was a very fun experience.




My other new experience was today. I was asked to be in a photo shoot for a Bible Study and today was the shoot. It was very interesting and hard. It is hard to take directions when you don't know what you look like through the lens. I hope that they got what they needed. I don't think you will actually see my full face in any photos, but my smile might be on the cover. Pretty crazy stuff.

No comments: