Monday, March 9, 2009

What Nots

Budget
I am so happy to say that we finally made it through a month without any extra house or car expenses. Sad to say, that it did not last long. This month we have already had to take the Blazer in:(

Spring
I am so excited to see Spring arriving. I stole some more daffodils yesterday to replace my old dead ones. This Saturday and Sunday were in the mid 70s and sunny. It is amazing to me how it only takes a few days for plants to burst forth. There are so many more daffodils out and now all the pear/cherry trees are blossoming. It is so pretty. To take advantage of the weather, Zach picked up sticks out of the yard and cleaned up the "flower gardens". We have two small flower gardens that don't really make sense to me. Zach and I were dreaming of what we could do to the front yard to liven it up a bit. Maybe soon I will be attempting to grow things. We will see how that goes.





I feel like I had more to post, but it has left me for now.

No comments: