Thursday, March 26, 2009

Shopping Spree

Over the past week or so, I have been on a shopping spree (well as much of one as I am capable of). I began searching for a light weight comfortable spring/summer dress and ended up with a few more pieces. I am actually really excited to have new clothes and I think that says something about how often I buy new clothes Zach and I hardly ever spend money on clothing or even go shopping at all. It has probably been over a year since I have bought anything fun for myself. Through the process, I was reminded out of style I am and how my body is not conducive to the new styles. One of the main styles that is frustrating me right now are short dresses. I don't know how many spring dresses I tried on that hit well above my knee to make them look strange on me. All this to say, if you see me in something that you haven't seen before, be sure to compliment me;


No comments: