Monday, June 22, 2009

Wedding Weekend

This past weekend, Zach and I drove to Fort Worth, TX to experience Jessica's wedding. The wedding was beautiful. The bride was beautiful, the colors were awesome, the ceremony was very meaningful.

In addition to the wedding, Zach got to see TCU and the house I stayed in my senior year. He got to eat some TexMex and Braum's. I really enjoyed showing him a little bit of my past.

We stayed with Heidi and her puppy, who we named Oliver because we didn't know his name when we first got to the house. I didn't think I was going to like him, but he was a really funny dog.

Overall, a great weekend!

2 comments:

lynb said...

I love your hair and the smile too!

FatMoMo said...

I always love your blog you are so good at keeping up with it. I am going to try and do better....