Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I Survived

Yesterday was an interesting day.

I started out the day working at Vandy for the first time in a year. It took a lot of work to actually start working. I was a little nervous about doing things correctly, but I survived.

Then I was off to run some errands. I got a phone call from Zach (from work) while I was at the gas pump at Sams Club telling me I needed to seek shelter that a storm producing tornadoes was headed my way. I headed back into Sams just in time to be ushered into the break room to wait out the storm. This is the second time I have had to seek shelter in a store this year because tornadoes were headed toward me.

Next on the list was a haircut. This was no small haircut. People, I now have true bangs for the first time in my life and my hair is much shorter. I am very unsure about my decision at this point, so I can't say I have survived my bangs yet.

1 comment:

lynb said...

Fun! I want to see a picture!