Saturday, November 7, 2009

Four Eyes


So, for 6 weeks or so, I have been four eyed. I have done everything in glasses. This was hard to begin with, but then I became more used to it. There were some negatives and some positives.

The times that I really missed my contacts were when driving in the sun, which I coped with by wearing sunglasses over my glasses, and exercising. The sunglasses was difficult because I would forget that I had both on and end up with sunglasses on my head and glasses on as well. Not really a big deal, more just funny. But exercising on the other hand, was little more difficult to tolerate. I would end up taking them on and off throughout my exercises. Another little annoyance was wearing glasses in the rain. If you have done this, you understand what I am talking about.

The major positive is that my eyes did not hurt every day. I have quickly been reminded of the regular pain that contacts cause me. Another positive of wearing glasses is simply not having the take the time to put them in, take them out, clean them, etc.

No comments: