Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just Who Do You Think You Are?

Yesterday, I went to the Y to exercise after work. I went and "ran" on the elliptical. After that, I headed to the weight room to do some ab and glut work. I was in there for about 5-10 minutes doing some different things. Then I was out.

As I was walking out the front doors, a guy walking out behind me said, "That was quick."

I gave him a confused look and said "What?"

Guy: "Oh, I must have the wrong person."

He continued to look at me as we went different directions in the parking lot.

Guy: "Weren't you just in the weight room?"

Me: "yes"

Guy: "You weren't in there for very long"

Me: "No, I wasn't. I did cardio first and was just doing some things in the weight room before leaving."

Guy: "You might not want to make a habit of that."

Well, thank you Mr. As a matter of fact, I didn't make a habit of it. Today, I didn't exercise at all. That means zero time in the weight room. I am sure that is what he would have wanted.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

did this "guy" have the initials "BPB"?