Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Busy as a Bee

Sorry updates have been lacking...

For the past two weeks, I don't believe that Zach and I have had a single day without something planned. From house warming parties to music videos. That's right, music videos. Josh and Dean from The Farewell Drifters were playing with one of our friends and he wanted them in the music video. The band needed an audience and so Zach and I went along to be a part of the audience. At the last minute, The Farewell Drifters ended up recording a music video as well since everything was already set up. I am a little worried about being in both videos. In general, I don't like video cameras capturing me. At the same time, I am really excited to see what it looks like. Hopefully it won't be too long. I will be sure to post it when it comes out.

We also had the pleasure of going home to see my family. We do not go home enough. I got to see a lot of my family. I got to spend some time with my grandparents which is such precious moments to me. They mean more than they will ever know to me. I consider my grandparents a part of my immediate family (mom, dad, sister, brother and grandparents). I saw them every week growing up and they went with us on most vacations. My grandfather is the most humble, gentle, wise, loving, etc man I know. I look up to him beyond words can describe.

In addition to my grandparents, I also got to spend time with my aunt, cousin, and second cousin. They all are so much fun to be around and I wish that I could see them more often than I. I have such an amazing family.

Life has come to a sudden halt for me over the past 2 days, as I am sick. Zach is out listening to a band and I am semi-babysitting (I am just here while she is sleeping as I sick and should not really be around her much). I hope I get well soon though because I would like to go the state fair and the Shakespeare in the Park this weekend. We shall see.

No comments: