Monday, August 17, 2009

Out of Town

I keep thinking we are back for good when we decide to go out of town again. This past weekend, Zach and I ended up visiting some friends in KY. Zach played in Frankfurt, KY at an amazing little cafe. They did great job and I had some delicious dessert there.

Since we were up that way, we stayed with our friends. It was a very nice, relaxing weekend. I did a horrible job documenting the weekend. I only took 2 photos of Zach on our friend's motorcycle. Other than sitting on their motorcycle, we went out the country to some of their family's land. They have this beautiful log cabin that family members built. I loved just sitting out on the front porch. There was also some time spent playing (for me, listening to) bluegrass. We also ate good food, listened to some live music, went to the local farmer's market, etc.

What another great weekend to add to the summer:D

No comments: