Thursday, December 18, 2008

Farewell Drifters Christmas Party

On Tuesday night, we had our annual Farewell Drifters Christmas Party. We hosted it at our house this year. The activities included lots of eating, Christmas song game, and white elephant gift exchange. We were very excited to have all FD and their wives/girlfriend as well as Travis and Ryan and Cabrina. I think everyone had way too much to eat and a lot of fun at the party, but that is speaking from my own perspective. The best part was the white elephant gift exchange. I am pretty sure that Zach and I hit the jackpot with the gift exchange. There a little bit of a battle over Trevor's Mexican Santa, but I ended up with it in the end. We also ended up with some kind of crazy dancing twister game that I can't wait to try. This might not sound like the best gifts in the world, but in comparison of the options, they won out big time. Here is a picture of the amazing Santa and of everyone who was at the party.

No comments: