Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Spectacular



Yesterday morning, Zach asked me if I wanted to do something that night. I told him sure. He refused to tell me what it was. I tried asking all sorts of questions to figure it out. It was not until we were on the way that I figured it out. He told me it was a big part of my Christmas present and I guessed...Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring the Radio City Rockettes. I have been hearing radio commercials and seeing fliers, etc about it. I never dreamed I would actually get to go. It was amazing. I really enjoyed watching The Rockettes kick. They had a lot of great scenes, but the best was them acting as toy soldiers. The moved perfectly together. It reminded me of my dance days and I began to realize how old I am getting. I am positive that I cannot move like that anymore. In addition to the Rockettes, at the end of the show there was a living nativity. I thought it was done very well. AND, there were live camels that walked around on stage. It was awesome:D Thank you Zachary!

The Living Nativity(not a great pic, but you can see the camels)
Waiting for the show to begin.

No comments: