Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Lights

Before Zach and I hit the road to Birmingham for Christmas, we attempted to find some good light displays around town. I have been surprised at how few houses have lights up. I don't know if it is due to the economy or if I have never had to try to seek them out before. I searched the internet and found some neighboorhoods to check out. We made some coffee and hot chocolate, packed up the containers of cookies I have made, and then went and picked up Lisa. We headed south of Nashville to pick up Josh from work and began our light tour. We ended up seeing a good variety of lights. Some neighborhoods were fancy and had more elegant lights. While others attempted to stuff as many lights into their yard as they can fit. Here are highlights from the night.


No comments: