Saturday, September 18, 2010

Why Not?

On Wednesday nights, I go to a Zumba class at the YMCA that I LOVE. After class this last week, there was a lady who made an announcement that there was going to be a casting call for a new Curves commercial dealing with Zumba. She said they did not want actresses and/or models. I thought, why not?

So, yesterday, I stopped by for the casting. What did I find? Actresses/models! I thought, "What am I doing?" It was pretty stinking hilarious. They wanted to know my agency, sizes, etc. They also wanted a portfolio. I don't know what that lady was talking about. But, I was there, so why not. I went into the casting room. We were told to introduce ourselves to a video camera and then they turned on Latin music and I was supposed to dance. Lets just say that if I were the one watching the video, I would be on the floor laughing.

Oh well, it was a fun experience.

No comments: