Thursday, September 9, 2010

Role Reversal

Usually when we travel, I am tagging along with the band. When we get wherever we are going, I have no obligations until show time. My choice is usually to wander around the town while the boys do whatever they need to do. Well, this past weekend, Zach and I took a trip to DC to see my friend Ashley get married.

Well, this weekend, I was the one with obligations and Zach was free to explore. I was a bridesmaid. My duties included, rehearsals, hair, makeup, help with decor, etc. Zach on the other hand was able to explore DC including the Smithsonian, a sculpture garden, and Mount Vernon. I believe he really enjoyed himself. I really enjoyed myself as well. The wedding was beautiful! I unfortunately did not take any pictures of Zach or myself or even of the bride. Oops. I can't wait to see the photographers pictures.

After the wedding, we drove the long way home by taking the Blue Ridge Parkway. Here is a picture from that part of our trip...

No comments: