Thursday, September 30, 2010

If You...

You know those books If You Give a Mouse a Cookie..., etc. Well, I feel that is currently my life. My title is If You Help Your New Neighbors...

And the story goes...If you help your neighbors, they will bring you a lost dog. Once you find the dog's owner, they will bring your a stray kitten. That is right folks. I know have a very pretty kitten in my house. That is not the end of the story.

If you take in a stray kitten, you will find out it has fleas. You decide that giving a kitten a bath is a good idea. Two hours later, there are still fleas on the kitten. If you are going to find a home for the kitten, you have to get rid of all the fleas. When you take the kitten to the vet for fleas, you find out the kitten also has mites in her ears and heart worms. Once you spend over $100 on the kitten, you feel like you are now the owner of a kitten whether that was your plan or not.

That is my story.

And here is our kitten (maybe temporary, maybe permanent)....


2 comments:

Gayle said...

Adorable!!
I've always said - Cats find you.
So give him/her a good name and have fun.

lynb said...

Cute!! What does Zach think?