Thursday, February 10, 2011

More Snow

I cannot believe it...another snow day. That is right folks, Nashville has snow once again. I have lost count as to how many snow days we have had this year, but too many. I really love the snow, but I don't like the idea of going to school in June. I must say that I do love working for the school system though because it means that I don't have to get out on the roads. I was reading friends updates last night about it taking 2-3 hours to get home from work. Yikes, I am glad I wasn't out in that.

Being from AL means that I still marvel at the snow and love to get out in it. Unfortunately, Zach does not share my wonder for snow. So, I was alone in my sledding adventures last night. He was worried about the 9* wind chill factor while I was not worried at all. After all, I had all his snow gear to wear. Aren't there parts of the world where 9* would be a warm winter day. And sure enough, I was on the verge of sweating as I conquered our neighborhood hills. I absolutely love sledding at night as it is so incredibly peaceful out.

Now to continue to enjoy my snow day...

No comments: