Thursday, January 13, 2011

A New Constant: Snow

I am not really sure where I am living anymore. I am now experiencing my 6th snow day of the school year. I have seen more days of snow this winter than I think I ever have in the past. The interesting thing is that I really like it. Most people here in Nashville are cursing it, but I think it is beautiful. I especially like it when the roads are mostly safe and I can get out and do things. That does cut down on the sledding though since we pretty much only sled on the roads here.

In addition, Zach and I also saw snow in Birmingham on Christmas Day and then lots more on our drive from Birmingham to Peoria. It has been a wonderful winter wonderland everywhere we have been this winter. Here are some pictures of the fun we have had.

Zach sledding in the neighborhood in our new sled "The Beast". Thank you Barkley and Matt.
Christmas Day in Birmingham. Standing in the snow on a White Christmas!
Sledding with the Peoria gang. Thank you mom for the 2 new bottom sleds!
The snowman that Jake, Bradley, Zach and I built.

No comments: