Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A New Home

So, it has been over a year since I started this blog and I only made one post. I am back on in order to share my new home with a friend who is halfway around the world. I miss you friend. Zach and I bought our first home on October 30th, 2008. Since that day, it has been nonstop working on the new house. We are still no where close to being done and now we need to decorate for Christmas since we are having 2 Christmas parties at our house. I really am very excited about our new home, but I am exhausted from going nonstop. Well, here are some pictures of the new home...



The House

Welcome Home!

The Kitchen


The Dining Room
Guest Bedroom
Zach's music room


Master Bedroom


Master Bathroom
I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Grete said...

oops. this means your Christmas card went to the wrong place. :)