Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Know the Weather

In April, I have traveled to OH and WV. Zach and I headed to OH to see Guster for his birthday present. Then 2 weekend later, I hopped in the van with The Farewell Drifters to head to WV for the first time. I could go into all kinds of details about each of these trips, but instead I want to share how horrible I am at dressing correctly for weather. For OH, I looked up the weather and packed accordingly...or so I thought. We made it to OH and I was freezing!

You would think I would learn my lesson and I packed a little warmer than I thought I needed to for WV, but once again, I was freezing. I definitely did not predict that it would be snowing the next morning when we woke up to leave. I don't think that my flip flops were anywhere close to appropriate for the weather.

I must admit that my lack of ability to know what to wear also happens here in Nashville though not as big of a deal. I do a little better here because at least I have the day before to go by. So, if yesterday was 65 and cloudy and today is 70 and sunny then I attempt to adjust accordingly.

I need to make myself a chart that tells me what to wear when it is 50 and partly cloudy vs 65 and cloudy vs 45 and sunny. Anyone want to help me with that?

No comments: