Friday, October 15, 2010

What is Happening In and Around the House?

A Lot!

Fall has come and then left for a week and now is back. The cool weather came in and inspired me to get out my Halloween decorations. Unfortunately I was not able to get it up before the hot weather came back, but I got it up just the same.

During these changes in weather, our mums have bloomed! They are so beautiful and welcome me home everyday:D

Mia has taken a lot of changes. I have never been in charge of an inside kitten. She is either wanting to play, sleeping (on Zach or me) or pottying. All of these involve Zach or me. She takes a lot more than I thought she would. It seems that Zach is falling in love with her.

Take a look at those eyes!

The biggest thing that is happening is....we have decided to redo our guest bathroom. We have been spending any free time talking and looking at tile, toilets, mirrors, sinks, etc. Tonight I just began the destruction. I took the medicine cabinet out and made my first hole in the wall. So much more to go...

No comments: